Registration is now closed (we are fully subscribed) for "Human iPSC Derivation and Culture," a three-day, hands-on workshop co-sponsored by HSCI and the UK Stem Cell Bank. Participants will learn current reprogramming techniques, and receive information about the following topics in iPSC technology:
- Hands-on technical training in current reprogramming methodologies
- Presentation of Sendai virus, episomal vector and mRNA reprogramming
- Characterization methods for reprogrammed cells
- Maintaining PSC on fedder free culture
- Evaluation of PSC cell quality and passaging
- Banking and Cryopreservation
The workshop will be held from Wednesday - Friday, June 3 - 5, 2015, at the HSCI iPS Core on the Harvard-Cambridge campus. Directions and information will be sent to confirmed registrants.
Registration fee is $1,200 for HSCI members, $1,500 for other, non-HSCI academic institutions, and $2,200 for industry/commercial participants.
This workshop is offered with the generous support of our industry partners at Stemgent, Thermo Fisher Scientific, and STEMCELL Technologies.