The iPS Core offers seasonal training workshops for the scientific community. Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty with cell culture experience from Harvard, other universities, or industry are invited to sign up. The workshops are valuable for any laboratory that orders pluripotent stem cell lines.
The next training will be:
Thursday-Friday, December 4-5, 2014
Human Pluripotent Stem Cell Culture: Feeder versus Feeder-free
Led by Laurence Daheron (HSCI iPS Core Facility) and Mark Fairey (Stem Cell Technologies)
- Pluripotent stem cell culture overview
- Hands-on technical training in feeder and feeder-free culture systems
- Evaluation of iPS cell quality
- Thawing, splitting, and freezing
- Characterization overview
- Live staining
Pricing: An invoice will be emailed to you – payment is required before start of workshop. Harvard affiliates may journal the charge using 33-digit coding.
- HSCI Member - $425
- Non HSCI Academic - $550
- Industry/Commercial - $775
The workshop can take a maximum of 12 registrants. Register here: https://www.formstack.com/forms/?1847108-njib6e4Fv9