The iPS Core offers seasonal training workshops for the scientific community. Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, and faculty with cell culture experience from Harvard, other universities, or industry are invited to sign up. The workshops are valuable for any laboratory that orders pluripotent stem cell lines.
The next training will be:
Learn current reprogramming techniques with this three-day, hands-on course.
- Hands-on technical training in current reprogramming methodologies
- Presentation of Sendai virus, episomal vector and mRNA reprogramming
- Characterization methods for reprogrammed cells
- Maintaining PSC on feeder free culture
- Evaluation of PSC cell quality and passaging
- Banking and Cryopreservation
Space is limited and registration is required!
Workshop cost is $1200 for Harvard and HSCI Members | $1,500 for other academic institutions | $2,200 for industry/commercial
Register at: https://hsci.formstack.com/forms/human_ipsc_derivation_and_culture_2017
For more information, please visit the HSCI iPS Core website at: http://ipscore.hsci.harvard.edu
Led by Laurence Daheron (HSCI iPS Core Facility) and Mark Fairey (Stem Cell Technologies)
- Pluripotent stem cell culture overview
- Hands-on technical training in feeder and feeder-free culture systems
- Evaluation of iPS cell quality
- Thawing, splitting, and freezing
- Characterization overview
- Live staining
Pricing: An invoice will be emailed to you – payment is required before start of workshop. Harvard affiliates may journal the charge using 33-digit coding.
- HSCI Member - $425
- Non HSCI Academic - $550
- Industry/Commercial - $775